So far, power inverter has 2 secondary cataologs, pure sine wave inverter and modified sine wave inverter.
A power inverter is an electrical device that converts a direct current (DC) power to an alternating current (AC) power source. In typical DC/AC power conversion applications, power inverters are used to convert DC power from sources such as batteries, solar panels, or high voltage DC transmission lines, into consumer AC that's used to run appliances, tools and other residential and commercial electrical products. The DC voltage can be 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V etc.
I can be used for home application, solar system, car, even when you go picnic, you can carry a small power inverter and then you can AC power out of the power inverter from your car battery to charge your mobile phone, ipad and so on to enjoy your time.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Welcome To Our ExpoSolar Colombia Exhibition In...
- New Branch Of Our LEYU Company
- Meanwell Power Supply Sent To Customer From Our...
- Intersolar Europe 2018 In Munich Germany
- Basic Classification Of Off-Grid Inverter
- What Is Solar Charge Controller
- What Is DC-DC Converter?
- Brief Introduction Of PFC Function Of Switching...
- Differences Between Leyu Regular Power Supplies
- Exposolar Colombia Finished Successfully