There are two types of modern switching power supplies: one is a DC switching power supply; the other is an AC switching power supply. There are two types of modern switching power supplies: one is a DC switching power supply; the other is an AC switching power supply.
The function of the DC switching power supply is to convert the original ecological power source with poor power quality, such as the mains power supply or the battery power supply, into a high-quality DC voltage that meets the requirements of the equipment. The core of the DC switching power supply is the DC/DC converter. Therefore, the classification of DC switching power supplies is categorized by DC/DC converters. That is to say, the classification of the DC switching power supply is basically the same as that of the DC/DC converter, and the classification of the DC/DC converter is basically the classification of the DC switching power supply.
DC DC/DC converters can be divided into two categories according to whether there is electrical isolation between input and output: one is isolated, called isolated DC/DC converter; the other is isolated, called non-isolated. DC/DC converter.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- About Power Supply Custody
- Comparison Between S Series And LRS Series
- Good Idea From Client About LEYU SP-320-48
- CCTV Power Supply
- Meanwell UHP-350R-48 And RSP-1000-48 Shipped
- LEYU Adjustable Power Supply
- What Is Difference Between PWM And MPPT Solar C...
- Adjusted The Noise Of Customized Dual Output Po...
- Big Discount On September
- Leyu's New Website
- Happy To Join The Branch Of Leyu Electric Co., ...