1, keep in mind the temperature should not exceed the -20℃~+40℃ range.
2. The battery must be kept in full charge state. Due to in transit or retention of the internal cause of the discharge will lose part of the capacity, when used, please add electricity.
3, long-term custody, in order to make up for safekeeping during the self-discharge, please carry out supplementary electricity. In more than 40C conditions of custody, the battery life has a bad effect, please avoid!
4, please in dry and low-temperature, well-ventilated place for safekeeping.
5, such as in the custody or transfer process of battery packaging accidentally wet, should immediately remove the packaging carton, to avoid being water wet carton become a conductor caused battery discharge or burn the positive terminal.
- What Is Power Supply
- Basic Classification Of Power Supply
- Fundamentals Of Power Supply
- How Power Supply Works
- Power Comparison
- Power Supply Control Mode
- UPS Power-related Power Name Explanation
- Basic Functions Of UPS Uninterruptible Power Su...
- UPS Battery Charge Discharge Knowledge
- Installation Considerations For Power Supply
- Shenzhen Office Established
- What Is A Power Inverter
- Welcome To Our ExpoSolar Colombia Exhibition In...
- New Branch Of Our LEYU Company
- Meanwell Power Supply Sent To Customer From Our...
- Intersolar Europe 2018 In Munich Germany
- Basic Classification Of Off-Grid Inverter
- What Is Solar Charge Controller
- What Is DC-DC Converter?